Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You asked for it!

(From Jarod)

Ok Amanda, you have asked for it a thousand times. A Love Letter. You know me. My mind does not work like a literary masterpiece. It is much closer to a technical manual. It is precision based and as short as possible. So while this will not be as full blown as something you would write, unlike your writings it will not masterfully weave themes that can be followed and discovered, it will not even have clear sections, points, or highlights, it is what it is.

My Love letter to you.

You are by far the most beautiful, exciting, loving, volunteering, and generous person that I could hope to be with. I would be lost without you. You have filled my life with adventure, friends, companionship, and joy (not to mention kids). There is no where I would rather be than with you. Since the day we left Hays for Portland, I have never had to wonder if I would see my best friend. From the day we left Hays for Europe, I never had to think about missing my favorite person. From the day we left Hays for Honduras, I never had to ask if I would be alone in a place where no one understood me (though maybe I would have learned spanish if I had). I love that I have begun to grow old with you. And because I am incapable of using adjectives and having you edit and fluff this up would loose all of its rhetorical effect. I have decided to include some photos instead to show the wonderful times we have had over our half-lives together. I wish that you always knew how much I Love You.



















No comments: