Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday


So 10 seconds after that photo and right before this photo:


Lucy was puking all over the place, and we did't have running water. (See how pictures fail to capture the true essence of life?) It is the 3rd time she has thrown up. Please pray for her health and that she doesn't get dehydrated...

Oh and this the shirt I have been washing for a week - literally. I washed it, it got rained on and muddy, I washed it, it got pooped on by a bird while drying, I washed it, it got used to clean up puke when only 1/2 dry, I washed it... it got rained on... it is looking so sad... and smelling like old shoes.

Between the puke and the laundry, Jarod tagged along with some missionaries to and ESL class they were teaching - he had a great time and we look forward to more opportunities to see and participate in the different works going on here. Jude said today that he wanted to go to school and that he wanted to learn Spanish and he spent the afternoon playing with neighbor kids so that was great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Jude! Izaac, Alie and Maggie are glad that he wants to learn Spanish!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you are laughing at your situation, sometimes anyway. There's enough time for crying when things actually happen. I am praying for you daily and I know you are in God's hands so I know all of you will be fine. This could be one of the greatest experiences of your life. Love ya, Lois