Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I heart these guys...

Just for the record. When they all get old and crippled at the SAME TIME. When everyone else has siblings to share the burden of aging parents with, and I just have the burden of aging siblings. When our lives go from complicated to MORE complicated. Please remind me - I wouldn't trade these guys for the world. If I got to choose my siblings I'd choose them in a heart beat. Remind me of this day - of these days - whenever I begin to complain. Whenever they complain, or nag, or lie, or steal my kid's candy, or eat four bags of popcorn, or one of the other MILLION annoying things that they do... remind me that they are the best... they always will be the best and that I love them.






Also, about the time that they are all getting old and disabled-er my kids will be teenagers. Please remind me that I love them too. Because I do. AND - they crack me up!



No comments: