Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We interrupt this project...

To start another one. Really? We really want to do this? 12 weeks. Ready, set, go. BASEMENT

The kitchen sink - isn't in the kitchen... it's in the hall under the steps. So that's gotta change.


The bathroom - well - it's a gonner - I mean jackhammer, sandblaster already scheduled kinda' gonner



The bedrooms - oh wait - the entire basement has moisture issues.



And the storage room - you can tell the family who had lived here for 50 years cleaned out the whole house and then got to this room and said "We're done."



Me too. I'm done. I think I'll take a vacation and let my husband and father handle this one. Or maybe I'll just keep decorating. Like the dining room? We are getting there. (oh all the "after" photos are late at night... I'll take better lit ones - someday...)









No comments: