Monday, December 15, 2008

It's all over but the cryin'

...Well, almost... and the packing, and the traveling. I guess it is really just beginning, but in the last week: we have had our last family dinners, I spoke at our last ladies Bible study, my parents hosted a fabulous going away party for us, Lucy started eating cereal, Jude debuted as a Shepherd in a Christmas program, and Jarod and I both had our birthdays).  And this is all just a running start to the weeks ahead. If they are all this good I will die a happy woman... but I will die shortly of exhaustion.

I am going to attempt to keep up with Monday blogging but for those of you that are keep a running tally of the insanity, here goes:
Tomorrow - move out 
Wednesday - clean
Thurs - Sun - Iowa trip to visit Tippy family
Mon-Wed - figure out how to get all this stuff into manageable luggage, and say goodbye and cry a lot
Thurs - Christmas... leave for Miami - 7 kids under the age of 5 on a 28 hr drive. Prayers anyone?
Sun Dec 28... foreign soil....

Until then please enjoy:

A LITTLE BIT 'A JUDE


P.S.  The Tourrettes is in remission or maybe just the calming atmosphere we provide him has cured everything! :)

A LITTLE BIT 'A LU


P.S. I love the audio on this more than anything... it just shows that it is all down hill after breast milk... sorry my dear Oregonians... our Christmas cookies are just better here...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray your final few weeks will be good! I pray that your arrival goes smoothly! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

We love you . I was thinking about both your birthdays, so I really didn't miss them . I think your folks are doing a lot better than we would in this situation ! Just in all this chaos , enjoy every minute of it ! Luv from North Carolina