Monday, December 8, 2008

2 pans, 2 pair, 8 days

So with 8 days until we move I am feeling a little overwhelmed (as evidence I filed my nails last night at midnight – I haven't done that since I was overdue with Lucy... I only do that I guess when big stuff needs to happen but I feel helpless... can someone psychoanalyze that for me?) Anyway, they look nice but my house does not. Partially because as Jude says, we have “turned our house into a store.”
Last week 3 international students came through and bought all but two of my pans. For $7. I don't really know why I decided to sell my pans along with our car, furniture, motorcycle parts, nicknack's and unused greeting cards but my friend bought those for me 5 years ago for $10 and well – you get what you pay for. I guess am kind of hoping that if the Honduras thing doesn't work out at least I'll get new pans out of the deal. In the meantime, according to Jarod - “We'll starve.” and I guess Jude will keep begging to sell his stuff at our store too (He is saving for a new fire helmet.. which he will have to wear on the plane because Jarod has enforced a 150 lb luggage limit on a family of 4... not fair... not even nice).

Then as I was going through some old trunks I found these handy little sunglasses of Jude's... I was just thinking the other day Lucy was gonna need a pair and WA-LA there they were... so I guess we are COMPLETELY ready to move ... and maybe I'll go paint my nails now.



P.S. Here's Jarod with his 2 screens... notice the new one isn't 1/2 the size of the old one so he is going through a little trauma as well these days...

P.P.S. Korene... if you read this... I loved the pans.. and I really got your money's worth out of them :).

No comments: