Monday, March 14, 2011

the photo shoot

Jude got school pictures so I thought I better keep things even betwixt the two:

Lucy, can you come inside? Mama wants to take your picture.

Kay, on my bike Kay? On my bike - here.

No Honey, it's too bright.

No, on my bike mommy.... PLEAZZE.

Ok, one on your bike then we go inside.

Ok. CHEEEEEEZZZEE...


Here, let's try here. on this chair.

I don't like it here.... CHaesa


Honey, your panties are showing. Put your legs down.

SO?? Chaese


Ok, stand up then.

I stand on chair? Ok mommy. cheese. Cheese. cheese. i like stand on chair mommy.





Lucy, Look here.

No - look over here mommy - chaese



Outside mommy. Please. Out on porch, mommy.

No, it's so bright.

I sit good mommy. Outside, PLEASE.

OK.

Like this mommy.


CHEESE.


CHAESSSSEE


CHEEASSSSSEE


CHAAAEEZZE

Ok. i done mommy.

Ok Lucy. Thank you. thank you. Thank you for being you. I like you. really. just. like. that.

No comments: