Monday, October 11, 2010

World Cruises

I don't have time to blog tonight because I am looking up around the world cruises for no reason (Thanks Katie - and they are not $10,000). I may not be accomplishing anything tonight but my friend had a baby today (Congrats Amy and BJ) - and as far as I'm concerned that's enough accomplishment around here anyway.... now back to cruise shopping... Welcome Levi.

... and I choose this one:

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

The Trip: Seven Seas Voyager will sail a 145-night cruise from San Francisco to Southampton. Guests can also choose slightly shorter world cruises, including a 131-night cruise from San Francisco to Rome, 111 nights to Dubai and 86 nights to Bangkok.

The Dates: January 13 - June 7, 2011

Itinerary Segments: San Francisco to Sydney, 41 nights; Sydney to Beijing, 25 nights; Beijing to Bangkok, 20 nights; Bangkok to Dubai, 25 nights; Dubai to Rome, 20 nights; Rome to Southampton, 14 nights.

Prices: Full cruise fares range from $75,999 to $289,999 per person, double occupancy; segment fares begin at $9,999 per person.

No comments: