Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My ideas

Some of them are so bad I can't imagine how I imagine them... for example the garage sale we are having this weekend. Originally planned in hopes to clean out the garage of parts from remodel, furniture from former renters, and clothes from storage my kids grew out of before they got a chance to wear. Then I thought we might actually be able to make some money... and maybe buy a dehumidifier for the basement... if some other people had some junk to get rid of. So this week, we will be sorting, pricing and selling the good s from a dozen families!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. (P.S. I think there is room for more!)
The problem with this is that Jarod is latching on to his childhood Nintendo that we could sell for $100, and Jude has latched on to a 3 foot stuffed moose. NOT how to clean things out. Now... while I wallow in my insanity and argue over which items we are keeping or selling with my family in 105 weather.... at least I will be basking in my good idea of the week:

To hire a couple of guys, for a couple of hours to finish the stucco work. 5 days labor. Done. Thanks Rafael and Juan - they look great...

No comments: