Thursday, March 4, 2010

Strangely occupied

I have been horrible at blogging of late - and there is no excuse. Life is as interesting as ever, potty training Lucy -watching her grow into herself and maybe a little too much like her brother - Thomas the Train has come alive once more. I went to Minnesota last week - catching up with friends from Kindergarten, and stayed busy this week making new friends through local mom's groups and such. Oh, and we are putting an offer in on a house tonight - and I haven't slept much in a week - refinancing and remodeling my brain into the early hours. My friend from China the other day told me that all families live with the husband's parents for years on end. So I guess we are experiencing Chinese culture here in Hays.
So, I'll let you know if we get a house - I got a cell phone 2 weeks ago - but it is out of batteries and I don't yet have a charger - so that doesn't seem to be going so well. Hope the house purchase is a little more successful if it goes through.
Keep the prayers coming - and we love any updates we get from you all (....ehehemm - women in Honduras who I know have internet.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay! Okay! Hey - I ALWAYS read your blog (when you have one...ahem....) - cool news on the house! we are all well here - Megan had her baby, waiting for Kellys. Got our residency - let's see...team is here - Julie and everyone else is well. Okay - there you have it :-)

Anonymous said...

Before you make too many friends and get too busy with a house , spend time with Sommer!