Friday, July 26, 2013

schedule as art

I was going to blog this morning.  But I scheduled August instead.  I am sure there will be complaints and at least one unforeseen conflict - but I see ART:
31 days for 22 people (Bethesda and our home.)

4 BBQ's
1 lake trip
1 zoo/water park trip
4 dr.'s appointments
5 people's requested vacation days approved
1 going away party
1 re-licensing
deep cleaning of 4 houses
2 sets of fire drills
2 orientations, (household and FHSU)
1 person moving out
5 people moving in
guiding a bus tour of Hays
school supply shopping
2 birthday parties
First day of kindergarten and 3rd grade
A five K race
2 play dates
8 farmer's markets
.... and all the stuff that I forgot to put on the calendar.
.... I probably won't have a chance to blog about it
... and right now I have to see if we can fit in a random white-water rafting trip :).

An amazing life is ART.








No comments: