Friday, March 29, 2013

goodbye 4,685 photos

So what does one do stuck in a house with sick kids for a week?
Apparently delete 4,685 unneeded photos and videos from our computer.  It was cheaper than buying a new computer and now I have space to download my measly 350 photos off my phone.  I guess... I have moved away from OVER capturing the moment.

But here are the moments I have captured in no particular order:

So here is the winter view from my bedroom window.  I love this view... even if we are all getting a little anxious for spring.

We found 7 old mental chairs badly in need of welding and painting stuffed away in the shop.  It made for a nice winter project and a very fun front porch.

I noticed that a large portion of my pictures are old junk we are trying to sell on on-line classifieds.  Old Pin Ball Machine. Any takers?


My friend Kate and her sweet girls came for a short visit... after Lu's illness kept us from our trip to Denver.  I love these ladies!!



Again.... why am I tired of winter when it brings sights like this?

The girl's had their ballet recital.  Sometimes I wish my daughter wasn't so little and cute because she gets away with murder.  Notice - smallest child - one step ahead :)



So - this photo from mom's birthday cracked me up.  She has A LOT of random men in her life.

Our Spring Break trip to California to visit Allen and the Bernard family was AMAZING - with friends old and new!!





And now - we are sick - and getting our blood drawn


And - we have a duck. two ducks.


And they built a Pergola in Joan and Bob's back yard...
before it snowed AGAIN.


And that's what I've got. More is less. Goodbye 4,685 photos... I still get the picture.

No comments: