Monday, November 24, 2008

thankful

I shan't waste your time with my laundry list (DO waste your time on the videos) but my top three this year are living in Hays, my husband and my children; which in a theological summary is to say: I am most grateful that the God of the Universe has a blatant and reckless disregard for what I swore I did not want from life.

Ahhh ... Kansas, Where else could you get this?




What do you get when you combine my mother, a dozen kids, 6 tweens, a church potluck, one teenager with a camera, a few instruments, and ten minutes to kill? This... I guess





It brings me a lot hope that I can be so deeply happy living what I thought would be the worst life ever... maybe one day I will even be thankful for this bloody new camera ( I hate mastering new electronics... almost as much as I hate the quadrillion useless pictures we take in the process.)


No comments: