Wednesday, November 6, 2013

equalibrium

So... life goals change.  I joke among my friends that the key to happiness in all areas is, "LOWERED EXPECTATIONS."

Jarod and I's real life goal at this point is to be those people whose life is so organized that they clean out their gutters BEFORE their basement is flooding and they are screaming at each other from either ends of a half broken ladder in a downpour and 40 mile an hour wind.

That's all.

Also, my new definition of equilibrium is when my schedule is so rhythmic and predictable that neither my house nor Bethesda runs out of bread or milk at an inconvenient time - nor do I find surprises molded and spoiled surplus.

That's it.

Today, bread molded at Bethesda and I ran out of bread at my house.  That is my definition of still adjusting. We won't call it poor planning. Ok?

No comments: